The Hueytown Area Chamber of Commerce works to develop and promote business within our community. We seek to improve the quality of life in our community thereby attracting new business.
The Chamber works with your business so that you may take advantage of these Chamber tools and resources:
- Chamber Business Directory
- Chamber Website – www.hueytownchamber.com with links to City of Hueytown sites.
- Referrals - The Chamber first refers inquiries to other Chamber members.
- Special Events – New Business openings, Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, “Business after Hours Events” and more may all be arranged for Chamber members. Chamber Ambassadors, a service arm of the Chamber, are available to assist and serve at these events.
- Business breakfasts and luncheons promote collaboration, education, networking and referrals.
- Chamber newsletters – share news about your business and learn of Chamber programs and meetings. We also will work with your business to provide special event flyers along with the newsletters.
- Chamber mailing lists/labels provided upon request.
- Chamber office may display your informational materials and handouts.
- Window Decals are provided to all members which will inform customers of your support of the Chamber.
- “Spotlight on Business” articles in local news outlets, as well as the Chamber newsletter, regularly.
- Collaborates with the Hueytown Pride Committee regarding special programs such as Springfest, 10k/5k/Fun Run, etc. to establish a positive recognition of our community.
- Annual Chamber Banquet combines our Business, Educational and Civic organizations for networking and recognition. Our Banquet routinely reaches more than 250 people at these annual events.
- Annual Christmas Parade is sponsored by the Chamber and is the largest Parade event in the Western Jefferson County area!
The Chamber works to increase traffic to your business. Our current marketing campaign “SHOP HUEYTOWN FIRST!” encourages our community and surrounding areas to shop and buy locally.
The Chamber works to improve the total quality of life in our community by:
- Improving economic stability of the area.
- Working closely with the City of Hueytown in exploring growth opportunities for our community.
- Participating in regional and statewide promotional organizations that promote the area.
- Providing business information resources that may assist with financing for new or expanded business needs. Organizations such as SCORE an Small Business Administration can provide much needed start-up information.
- Partnering with the Alabama Association of Chambers of Commerce to tap into state-wide contacts and information.
- Promoting business friendly legislation on issues, which are important to you such as tax legislation, legal reform, and insurance issues.
The Hueytown Area Chamber of Commerce provides memberships to local business, individuals, non-profit and civic organizations as well and interested individuals.
For questions or additional information on how to join, please contact the Chamber office at 491-8039 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.